AZ Cardfile & Jaws

Crystal French

Hi,
I am using Windows 7 Home Premium, and the latest version of Jaws 14.
I have downloaded the trial version of AZ Cardfile, version 4.
It, of course, has more bells and whistles than the beloved old Cardfile program.
If there is anyone using this program who can share some tips on using it, I sure would appreciate it.
It does appear to be useable, but I am wondering about shortcuts, or what might make it more Jaws friendly.
Thanks, and, also, if someone is using the version 3 and find it works betters with Jaws, please let me know that.
Crystal