From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Aidan Maher
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 10:26 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Blatant Rant

As far as I get it, you will only get a new number once you either
upgrade, or once you get a new SMA. So if you have a active SMA wich
run for 2 years, then after 1 year, you will not get a new number
because the SMA is stil running. So the 20 digit number only change
when you upgrrade or renew SMA.

On 24/03/2013, Adrian Spratt <Adrian@adrianspratt.com> wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, the authorization number and extra CD came with JAWS
6.0. I've kept that version around here for that reason. I hope FS
provides
this info and CD whenever someone signs up for the first time. But I
agree,
we shouldn't have to rely on the packaging of a JAWS release from seven
versions ago, nor should we have to wait through a whole weekend to obtain
such basic information.