From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of John Sherrer
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 3:08 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Irratic Behavior With Jaws

Hi JAWS Users

When I close my laptop computer using JAWS 14 in W7 often when I start again
JAWS will tell me about the log on screen and then and I will press endter.
Then JAWS will not speak and I will have to force the computer off and start
again.
I have tried insert + space bar and then S, doing this twice.
I have tried to turn JAWS off and reload, no luck.

John Sherrer