From: Gary King
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 17:19
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: DoItBlind.com to script a new application

I've always wondered why Works has never been scripted. It seems to be
thrown in for free on computers and might prove useful for folks who can't
afford MS Office. I have it on my XP netbook. One problem would be which
version to look at for scripting. I don't know how often it's updated.

Gary King
w4wkz@bellsouth.net