DoItBlind.com to script a new application

John Martyn

Hi all,

In continued pursuit of scripting new applications, as always, I ask what we
need to be accessible or more accessible. Quickbooks is indeed being
scripted already and have teamed up with MyBlindSpot.org and others to make
this happen. Quicken and turbo tax is in the future, but I am looking for a
much needed application. I have done many music related scripts, and all
your suggestions are being taken into consideration. I am not too familiar
with sound editors and all that you can do with the current ones. Keep in
mind that we cannot script web applications or web sites.

I was considering scripting open office for those that can't afford
Microsoft office and give a solution to those who can't afford Microsoft
office. Smaller applications that do simple tasks might not make the cut
since very few people will use them. Other programs such as virus and
spyware protectors Are out of the question since they change too much.

So, I'm opening up the floor for discussion.

Let's hear some suggestions!

John Martyn

www.DoItBlind.com

Napster is another option for getting new music since Rhapsody only works in
some regions of the world. Please keep in mind that small applications are
not going