From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 2:42 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: reading N Y Times articles

The easiest way to read the New York Times, or any other major newspaper,
for that matter, is to access it using NFB Newsline Online, rather than
trying to access it directly from the paper's web site. All articles on NFB

Newsline are arranged alphabetically by headline within section, and of
course, there are no annoying pop-ups or flash content to deal with.

Gerald