Re: How to Get Number for Files in Folder, Please Read

Dondi

Hello Paul,

To turn on numbers in My documents and have it effect all the folders and
files in My documents do this.
Be in the root of my documents.
Go to view on the menus and make sure details is selected for the view.
Then go to view menu and choose details and press enter.
You will find a list of options for the details you can choose from.
Locate the option called numbers and press space bar to check this.
If you want numbers right after the filename press Alt+U to move numbers up
in the list until it's under the filename.
Note there are buttons available for moving up and down.
Tab to Ok and press space bar.
Go to tools menu and select folder options and press enter.
Control tab to the view tab.
Tab once to the button labeled folder view for folders and press space bar.
A warning message will appear asking if your sure press space bar for yes.
Tab to OK and press space bar.
All your files In the folders in your my documents should now have the
number listed after all your filenames.

Dondi
We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams,