From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: March 13, 2013 3:53 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Creating MP3 Files from Text

No, actually what I want to do is to take a text file, and create an audio
file that I can listen to on my iPhone or an MP3 player.

Dave Carlson
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2013, at 15:10, "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi,
As I understand it ABBYY Finereader or Omni Pro both will do a great job of
converting print to text.
In my OpenBook it uses ABBYY Finereader as the OCR engine anyway.
Check them out and I think will be surprised.
Cy