Re: Question about accessibility of internet explorer10 on windows7

Curtis Delzer

I can't get the MLB site to play the games using IE10 though I cannot get it to work using any other screen reader. IE10 and jfw 14 work better than ie9 and jfw 14 or any earlier version of jfw since ie10 seems quicker at displaying web sites than ie9, or 8 for that matter.