From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@...>
To: "jfw" <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 4:01 AM
Subject: Demystifying Firefox Bookmarks

Could somebody please explain to me how to navigate bookmarks in
Firefox version 18 with at least JAWS 13? I know to start you press
Shift+Control+B, but then what? I can find the Unsorted Bookmarks
branch of the tree view, but then what? How do I find all the stored
Bookmarks after that? This used to be so easy in Internet Explorer.
There's probably some trick I'm missing.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8118 (20130314) __________

http://www.eset.com