From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Gary King
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 09:25
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: CSUN 2013 Interviews

In my original message shown below, I gave links to interviews done at
the
CSUN 2013 Conference. These interviews done by staff members of Blind
Bargains and Serotek provide information about the latest assistive
technology. On the Blind Bargains site, there were a few more postings
after I sent my message, so you may want to check again to make sure
you
didn't miss any of them.

The Serotek interviews that were streaming on SPN Radio have been
collected
into 5 CSUN 2013 Convention Specials at

http://serotalk.com/

Just search for CSUN 2013 on that page to find them. They didn't
bother
labeling their Flash content, but the unlabeled 0 button does play the
audio, and you can also use the "Play in new window" link to play it.
There
is a download link for each of the specials.

I guess George won't be happy! There was an interview done by the
Serotek
folks with GW Micro, about Window-Eyes 8.1, but no interview with
Freedom
Scientific about JAWS for Windows 14. Of course, there was that little
matter of the FS versus Serotek lawsuit a few years ago. Hmmm! ... I
wonder

Gary King
w4wkz@...