How to Get Number for Files in Folder, Please Read

Paul Bolduc

Good evening,

Before I went to the VA for computer training I could open a folder then by
reading line I could see by a number at the end of the line where this files
was located in regards to the rest of the files, hello.txt 12, then down
arrow would give me the next file and 13.

I don't know how a setting was changed, but now I only get the file name and
no number in regards to its location with all the other files.

Can somebody please inform me as to what setting I need to get working
again, Please. I've tried Quick settings and nothing does it there.

Thank you,

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X also M0CHG

Email: <mailto:WR1X@ARRL.net> WR1X@ARRL.net

Alternate Email: <mailto:pcbolduc@verizon.net> pcbolduc@verizon.net

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world.

Royalston is located in North Central Massachusetts