From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Lange
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 9:49 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: I've lost sound

Hi,
I have an old Dectalk Express and I think its battery died a long time ago.
I wonder if it has a battery pack in it that can be replaced without too
much hassle. Tthe trick is finding a place that can open it up and check it
out for me. I once took an old Braille Lite to a battery store and saved
the $300 that FS wanted to charge me for parts and labor. That store,
unfortunately, has long since disappeared and I haven't a clue where to find
a similar place.

Tom