From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Patrick L.
Steggall
Sent: March 04, 2013 5:42 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Info on a new program...

Hello fellow groupies,
My name is Patrick and I subscribe to a freeware news letter called
Gizmo's Freeware. They recently sent me a message with a new malware
defender called "sandboxie" and I needed to know if anyone has dealt with
said program with jaws?They make this program sound simpler than it
obviously is; however, I just wanted to look into this one. I now use
Microsoft security essentials as well as super anti-spyware and am not even
convinced I would need any more protection...
This "sandboxie" sounds real good, but I want to be cautious as we
should be in any case, right?

Thanks so much, Patrick...

"There are none so blind, as those who refuse to ssee."
-Patrick Steggall MSW-