From: "TerriLynne Pomeroy" <shateamo@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 20:48
Subject: Changing JAWS settings in JAWS 14

Hi all,

Well, I have just gone through, for me, the big update, which has been a
change in Windows, JAWS, email client, etc., all in one fell swoop. It has
been a bit daunting, but I am finally beginning to feel able to handle
things again.

However, I can't figure out how to change the settings in JAWS, you know,
changes such as how numbers are read, whether or not tables, lists, and
block quotes are announced, etc. I have done it twice, and after making the
changes, I have hit the apply button, then the okay button. But the changes
only last for that period on the computer. When I reboot the next day, I am
back to no changes. How do I make these changes permanent?

Thanks much,

TerriLynne