From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jean Menzies
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 2:26 PM
To: JFW list
Subject: ReadIRIS version 12

We just bought a new HP printer and it came with an OCR CD for ReadIRIS version 12. Just wondering if anyone has used this OCR software and how it might work with JAWS 13? I found a very old online manual for version 6 from 2000 online, but that's of limited value since it is very much out of date.

I do have an older version of Kurzweil, and the Hp scanning functions work very nicely with it. But just curious about ReadIRIS. I also dont' know if this is a full copy or a demo version that came with the printer.

Jean