comprehensive windows live mail ?

kevin lee <kleeva5@...>

Mike I was womdering if wou know anythimg about wimdows live mail, because I have a specific ? and some members say its not jfw related

From: Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:51 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: windows explorer has stopped working

Hi Kevin,

Below is another thing to try:

While in Windows Explorer, go to Tools and then folder options.
Next, move to the view tab, and then the tree-view, and uncheck the
following:
show preview handlers in preview payne.
This problem does not occur on every Win7 machine, but we have found that
unchecking this option has corrected the problem on several systems.
This crops up on some 32 and 64-bit systems.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.