Re: microsoft security essentials

"Guillermo Zárate M."

Hello.
To my understanding, it means that, for any reason, programmed scans have not been executed.
Thanks.
Guillermo

El 21/02/2013 11:54 a.m., cecropia64@... escribió:
I'VE SEEN MUCH TRAFFIC ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND ACCESSIBILITY ISSUES. MANY OF YOU SUGGESTED USING SECURITY ESSENTIALS BY MICROSOFT. I DOWNLOADED IT AND IT SEEMS TO WORK WELL. ONE QUESTION TO ANYBODY WHO MAY KNOW. I'VE NOTICED THAT IN THE SYSTEM TRAY IT SAYS THAT PROTECTION IS ON. BUT AFTER AWHILE, IT DISAPPEARS. AM I STILL PROTECTED EVEN THOUGH THE MESSAGE IS NOT STILL IN THE SYSTEM TRAY? ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED. THANKWS