Re: SuperAnti Spyware Pro users

Dave Scrimenti <dscrimenti@...>

Come on. Is that really why you refuse to pay for software? On a serious note, I do find freeware generally more accessible, probably because the developers don't tend to spend as much time creating fancy interfaces which are frequently inaccessible.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: SuperAnti Spyware Pro users

Actually, I was able to initiate the definitions update and scan in SAS 5.1 free edition using the JAWS cursor with JAWS 9. But when the scan completed, I discovered that there was no way to select the detected threats for quarantine. So I have rolled back to SAS 4.5. This is why I refuse to pay for software. Once they have your money, many software companies don't give a bleep about keeping their programs accessible for us blind users.

Gerald