Re: windows disk cleanup and jaws

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Adrian & Kevin,

Below is what I did & found in XP Pro for the compress old files option. I
haven't checked Widows7 yet so, don't know for sure about options there.

1. Go into Disk cleanup.

2. Run the disk cleanup analysis.

3. Now tab into the list & arrow down to compress old files

4. Tab 1 time to the description options button & press the spacebar to open
the compress old files dialogue.

5. Right here it explains what the compress old files does when
checked.

This option does not delete files, it will compress old files every so many
days depending on what you have it set for after you press the description
options button.

You can tab 1 time on any item in the list to view files or do nothing
depending on the item selected. You might get an okay button, description
view files button or, description options buttton depending on the item
selected.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.