From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 10:44 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Color scheme has changed to Windows 7 Basic

Ted,

Two answers:

1. A simple way of finding the control panel is to press the windows key to go to Start, tab once, arrow up once, then press c until JAWS verbalizes "control panel."

2. An even simpler way of getting to display properties would be to type display into the Start search field. I haven't tested it before replying, but I'm confident it will take you right into Display without you're having to go the extra step of opening the control panel.

By the way, I imagine you could get to the control panel by typing that into the Start search field, too.