Re: windows disk cleanup and jaws

Kevin Lee <kleeva5@...>

thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 11:52 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: windows disk cleanup and jaws

Kevin,

XP has an option to delete compressed files, and I'd read that it was wise to keep this option unchecked. It doesn't show up on my Win7, 64-bit machine.

If you have any doubts about files to delete from the Win7 list, you obviously shouldn't check them off. For example, if you want to maintain a record of errors, you might want to keep the last options unchecked. Right now, my system is going strong, so I'm deleting the lot.

I didn't know what thumbnails were, so I just Googled them in the context of Win7's disc cleanup. You'll find a useful discussion of this and the other options at
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100412072442AA7YsAu