From: Cindy Handel
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: SuperAnti Spyware Pro users

I really haven't followed the discussion of Super Anti-Spyware 5.0 before.
But, I find it interesting that people are saying it isn't accessible. I
have had Super Anti-Spyware on my computer for a couple of years. After
recently taking my computer to the shop for an unrelated problem, I got it
back with the 5.0 upgrade on it. I'm using JAWS 12 with it on a Windows
XP
Home machine and I haven't had any problems using it. So, I'm not sure
what
people are saying isn't accessible.

Cindy