From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Cindy Handel
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 2:13 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: SuperAnti Spyware Pro users

I really haven't followed the discussion of Super Anti-Spyware 5.0 before.
But, I find it interesting that people are saying it isn't accessible. I
have had Super Anti-Spyware on my computer for a couple of years. After
recently taking my computer to the shop for an unrelated problem, I got it
back with the 5.0 upgrade on it. I'm using JAWS 12 with it on a Windows XP
Home machine and I haven't had any problems using it. So, I'm not sure what

people are saying isn't accessible.

Cindy