From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 09:00
Subject: Re: face book

In my defense, when I first read Kevin's message, I found it difficult to
believe that he had never heard of Face Book. My 88-year-old aunt, who has
never touched a computer in her life and doesn't have one in the house, has
heard of Face Book and thinks it's a big waste of time. She does watch TV
and listen to the radio though; so she's not completely technologically
impaired. I suspect that's where she learned about Face Book; it seems to
be mentioned in the media from time to time. I guess that's why I had a
hard time taking Kevin's question seriously and answered in what I intended
to be a humorous way. I hope he has a good sense of humor and wasn't
offended by my message. I'm not sure which is worse, being technologically
impaired or humor impaired as some people seem to be.

Gary King
w4wkz@...