From: "Steve Boodram" <steveboodram071@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 09:00
Subject: Re: face book

David. I already made my point on the list. There is no need to further
elaborate. Call it what you wish it is my view and I don't suffer any
inferiority complex to adopt anyone else's.

This dialogue is not JAWS related so shall we end it here before we upset
James and the other moderators?

Lets just say that we subscribe to different value systems and leave it
there.

I just thought Gary's comments appeared to be a bit insensitive, and that is
my opinion that may be wrong in the view of you and probably others but as I
said I am an independent thinker and it is certain we differ on modes of
conduct and email etiquette and conventional standards and protocol
regarding our responses on public mailing lists.

If your modus operandi is that embarrassing persons who ask silly questions
would lure them to ask further questions for help that is your business but
since it was posted on a public forum I am so inclined to offer my opinion
even though it may be of no value to you. further more, if you believe that
because Gary is a regular contributor to the list gives him and innate right
to make a fool of another list member that is your belief not mind.

I certainly don't have the time to engage you in an on or off list debate
on moral and ethics since I have better things to do so reply if you so
care. If it deserves a response I will so oblige.

Thanks.