From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: IE/Firefox and Crashes

How do I get the non-IE version of Flash Player for those streaming audio sites that don't work in Firefox but might work in IE, so IE won't crash and prompt me with a "send/don't send" error dialog? Should I uninstall the IE version of Flash Player before downloading the non-IE version? I might lose some of my streaming stations altogether: either I'll hear no sound when I go to the particular sites, or I'll be prompted to install missing plugins and not know where to locate them.
Someone sent a bulletin explaining how to change the filter settings in "about:config" using Firefox, so FF will work better in sites that use Flash content, but this procedure doesn't apply to IE. Hope I'm clear this time.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308