From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of
cecropia64@...
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:52 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: help with help

HI FOLKS. JUST A QUICK QUESTION. I'M NOT VERY UP ON ALL THE DIFFERENT
THINGS ONE CAN DO WITH JAWS. BUT I'VE BEEN HEARING ABOUT JAWS
TUTORIALS. IS THERE ONE THAT COMES WITH JAWS AND HOW DO I ACCESS IT?
I'M NOT THAT DUMB BUT I HAVEN'T REALLY EXPLORED JAWS LIKE I SHOULD HAVE
AND I THINK I NEED TO DO SO NOW. A LITTLE LATE BUT NEVERTHELESS, I WANT
TO KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT JAWS AS I CAN. THANKS.