From: jfw-bounces@...
[mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 4:29 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] yet another problem with JAWS

Terra,

Do you still have JAWS 11? If so, completely remove JAWS 12, and then do
an
install of JAWS 11. After a reboot, do a clean install of the version of

JAWS 12 that you want to use.

I had to do this total exorcism to get back to JAWS 12.0.525 after FS
screwed up Excel 2007.

Yes, I know all you listers are sick and tired of hearing me complain
about
Excel 2007. However I use it in my job 4 out of 8 hours a day, and since
the
"J" in JAWS is supposed to mean "Job" I find it rather important to
emphasize that point to FS via this forum.

Think "Job" not "Junk".

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my
comfort
to my Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area. But
I'll
try to remedy that situation.

From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@...>
Date: 08-10-2011 17:10

I have a strange problem with JFW. I reverted back to version 12.0.522
because of my annoying problem with flash with the latest version, but
now
when I go to internet explorer and try to do anything JFW won't read
anything. I can't see links, it won't read text, nothing. I can do an
insert
f7 to get to the links list box, but I can't see anything on the page.
Tabbing doesn't work either. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've made
sure it was in full screen and did a jaws refresh. JFW 11 doesn't seem
have this problem. Thanks for any help.