From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 9:03 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Wordweb Dictionary

Hi Doris & List Members,

Subscripts, stopping Jaws from reading them:

Try the following to stop Jaws from reading subscripts:

Do the following for the Settings Center in Jaws12 & 13;

1. Open the program you want to have this change made in.

2. press insert+6 on the numbers row.

3. Now down arrow until you see / hear;

Speech and sound schemes,

Right arrow to open.

4. Now down arrow and press the spacebar on,

Modify schemes...

Note, if you press the enter key, you will be taken out of the modify scheme

button.

5. Now tab and enter on, Edit selected scheme button.

6, here you need to, Shift+tab to general.

7. right arrow to Attributes tab & tab one time into the listview.

8. now press the letter "S" until you hear;

Subscript

Now tab and use the down arrow key to select, ignore.

Now tab to okay & press enter.

Again tab to okay & press enter.

Note you now will hear;

Modify Schemes

The current scheme has been modified and has not been saved. Would

you like to save it now?

Yes is highlighted press enter.

Tab to okay & press enter.

If you would like to make this a the default setting,

When you press insert+6 on the numbers row, and you, down arrow to

Speech and sound schemes,

Right arrow to open, now press,

Ctrl+shift+d=default.

Hope this helped.