JFW 7 and 8 with Excel 2010

Danny wells

Hi All,
I'm running Windows 7 Pro with JFW 13.0.1006 . I'm using JFW 7.0.1006
because JFW 14.0.1534 is more sluggish than 7 when working in Excel 2010.
When using the up or down or right or left arrow keys to move from cell to
cell. It sometimes takes a very long time for JFW to respond. Sometimes it
takes 2 seconds or better. Both versions acts this way in Excel, but it
happens more frequently with JFW 14. As you can imagine such sluggishness
in response time is very frustrating. Any help or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Danny