From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Paul Faucheux
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:55 PM
To: JFW@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: spotify with jaws

hey list has any one tryed to use the music service spotify with jaws.
i am finding parts of the program verry inaccessible. the latest
version appears to be some what inaccessible. this was a program for
downloading music legally. are there any free scripts for this
software. this was a program suggested to me by my brother. if yall
have any advice to give me please call me or write me at
pf112781@gmail.com or 225-209-5635