From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of tcivi31
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 3:25 PM
To: Jaws List
Subject: IE 9 and search

Whenever I enter a Web address in the IE 9 address bar and press enter the
default search engine (Google) repeats the address and I have to press
enter a second time. Previous versions of IE were not like this. Is there
some way of preventing this. I got rid of Bing as the default search engine

and Google is now the default. I would actually like to get rid of both Bing

and Google. I can remove Google but there is no remove button for Bing in
the add-on dialog. Tom