From: Jfw [
mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Doris and Chris
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:19 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: The Sage Dictionary

Don't forget Wordweb that in its basic version is free and accessible out of
the box. It is a wonderful dictionary and thesaurus for the English language
that I have been using since before I lost my sight in
1998.

I have not used the Sage dictionary though I think I have a copy of it
flying around here somewhere.

Cheers,

Doris