From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Doris and
Chris
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:19 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: The Sage Dictionary

Don't forget Wordweb that in its basic version is free and accessible
out of the box. It is a wonderful dictionary and thesaurus for the
English language that I have been using since before I lost my sight in
1998.

I have not used the Sage dictionary though I think I have a copy of
it flying around here somewhere.

Cheers,

Doris

At 03:59 PM 2/10/2013 -0600, you wrote:
Adrian,
I haven't really needed an off-line dictionary since I bought Open
Book. It includes the American Heritage Dictionary. If I need
something more portable, I grab my little Franklin Language Master
that I've had for about 20 years.

Gary King
w4wkz@...
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt"