Re: disappearance of my documents folder

John J. Fioravanti, Jr. <fioresq1@...>

The parent is still there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:35 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: disappearance of my documents folder

Is the "Documents" parent of My Documents still present or is that gone as
well?

If Documents is still there, navigate to your \Users\<User Name> directory,
right click on My Documents and under the "Include in Library" menu item
select "Documents". and

On 2/12/13, John J. Fioravanti, Jr. <fioresq1@...> wrote:
Good evening: a strange thing has happened on my windows 7 machine,
the my documents folder at the top of the windows explorer is no
longer there. I can get to my documents by going to the c drive going
to user and getting to it in that way. Does anyone have any clue as to
why the my documents folder is removed and more importantly, what I
can do about it to restore the folder? Thanks -----Original
Message-----