Re: Using Winamp and Jaws

Robert Logue <bobcat11@...>

What scripts are you using. I discovered it isn't necessary or even helpful to use the scripts I found on the web for Winamp.I don't know now who created them but I believe they are out of date. It seems Jaws 14 has built in Winamp support now. Don't know about 12. Don't know when Jaws started supporting Winamp without 3rd party scripts.

Bob

On 2/12/2013 11:42 AM, Roger Khouri wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Jaws 12. Nonetheless, I tried your suggestion of deleting the
winamp.tmf file. Yet, I still got a message that said an error has
occured while trying to write to the time mark file. If I open the time
marker file in wordpad, I can see that not all the info is present in it.
For example, for a valid time marker to be noted, it has two lines of
info. First, the line would start with t1= and then the actual time. The
second line would start with m1= and the label of the time marker. In my
file, some of the entries are missing the second line, even though I
labeled the time marker when I created it in winamp. I also tried to leave
it blank and not put a label. I still got the same issue.

If any have other suggestions, please let me know. thanks.

Thanks in advance.
God bless,
Roger Khouri

assuming your using jaws 14... go to your jaws settings enu folder. delete
the winamp.tmf file and close enu. now open winamp and try it again.