From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Kevin Lee
Sent: 12 February 2013 20:30
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: toggle between jaws readings

I was refering to toggling without going into the jaws options menu such as when a window poppsup sometimes jaws doesn't read it I contacting freedom scientific and they said some things can be read with the jaws cursor and other things with the virtual cursor reading all content is not the best solution that wasn't the answer I was looking for so they suggested the jfw users group so here I am