From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:28 PM
Subject: RE: Adobe Reader XI is available

Bill,

I've been using Adobe Reader XI for less than two weeks, so far without a
hitch. Mike B posted the following, in case it helps:

Mike B. I have had a problem reading PDF files with Jaws ever since I
updated to Adobe XI. Well, I went into preferences & made the changes below
& finally, Adobe is working again! For those who have had the same problem,
give these setting changes a try to see if they help.
On the Security Enhanced tab, I unchecked the options below.
Enable Protected Mode at startup, I unchecked this box.
Enable Enhanced Security, I unchecked this box.