From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Kevin Lee
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 3:30 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: toggle between jaws readings

I was refering to toggling without going into the jaws options menu
such as when a window poppsup sometimes jaws doesn't read it I contacting
freedom scientific and they said some things can be read with the jaws
cursor and other things with the virtual cursor reading all content is not
the best solution
that wasn't the answer I was looking for so they suggested the jfw users
group so here I am