From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 18:37
Subject: RE: Portable Gps

Here in New York city, when I was wanting to buy a GPS device, an
organization conducted a demonstration of the Trekker Breeze. It
misidentified nearby streets and couldn't estimate the distance to
intersections. I was left with a sense that it doesn't pick up the necessary
satellite signal in an environment of tall buildings. I think it's a
question any city resident considering buying a Breeze might look into
first. A friend has used the iPhone (I believe 4S) in Washington D.C. with
more success, so perhaps the app designed for it is a better bet in an urban
environment. This is hardly a good sample size, but the demonstration ended
my interest in the Breeze.