From: "Terrilynne" <shateamo@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 12:02 PM
Subject: Question about compacting OE messages

My Outlook Express keeps coming up with the following message:

To free up disk space, Outlook Express can compact messages. This may take up to a few minutes. Okay button, Cancel button.

So, if I go ahead and okay this action, will it impact JAWS ability to read messages? Or will it just look the same to me as I use JAWS?

Thanks much,

TerriLynne