From: "Jamie Davis" <jdmusicman1971@...>
To: <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:53 PM
Subject: Portable Gps

Actually I was looking for a stand-alone gps that is accessible. As an
example, a Garmin. I'm not necessarily lookng for a Garmin, more or less

gps where I don't have an extra unit, such as a Braille Note(which I
don't
have), or a PacMate(which I do have). I know Freedom Scientific has the
Street Talk, and I have seen the Trecker Breeze. Not only am I looking
for
a a one unit gps, but something that is more auditory. I read Braille,
but
do more auditorily. I'm loking in to the Captain Mobility gps. Has
anyone
ever heard about that or know anyone who has had one of those? It seems
that no matter what I do, for an accessible gps, I'm going to spend
upwards
of $600. I can't afford that just now. I just started a part-time job
and
it's not even enough to pay the bills. I have other sources which help
in
that manner.

I had a question from a gentlemen when I was enquiring about the usb tv
tuners. The gentlemen said he had the Hauppauge usb tv tuenr. I am
curious
as to what model you have. All of your feedback has been helpful thus
far.
Thanks.

Jamie

Linked IN Profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamiedavis2>