Two JAWs questions.

Michael Mote

HI folks! I ran into two separate issues at work today, and need some help. First, I need to know how to change the zoom level in Internet Explorer. I have to use the browser at 110%. I see how I can change it from 100, to a25 and then to 150, by using the left mouse click on the bottom of the screen where the percentage displays, but I don't have the option for 110. Is there a way to get into that option another way?

\Secondly, I am needing to know how to switch from TAB to TAB within a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel, 2007.