From: "Scott Delventhal" <spdbuck@insightbb.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 13:45
Subject: Outlook 2007 and multiple windows opening

I am having the following problem with Microsoft Outlook 2007, using JAWS 14
and Windows 7 64.

From the start menu, I click Microsoft outlook
my inbox window is displayed, but

pressing alt + tab, I get a window with the heading/label list box, and it
is the same as my inbox contents.

Pressing alt plus tab again, I get the same, list box in the header/label
with the same inbox contents.

I also check the taskbar, left arrow over to Microsoft Outlook, down arrow
and the message displayed is task switcher , down arrow again and the
following is spoken - inbox one of nine

When I go to another folder, example sent folder, I get the same results,
but with a inbox window, a sent box window and a list box window.

The same occurs when checking the taskbar, left arrow over to Microsoft
Outlook, down arrow and the message displayed is task switcher , down arrow
again and the following is spoken - inbox one of nine

Is there a setting that can be changed so that only the inbox window is
shown?

Thanks, Scott