Re: Question about compacting OE messages

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi TerriLynn,

Go ahead & let OE compact the folders. This is a message that will come up
every 100 times that OE is opened / started. After compacting there will be
a number of copied folders in the Recycle Bin so, you can go ahead & delete
them as well.

You can do this automatically or simply hit the following
sequence of key strokes.
alt+F
That will compact the folders manually.

Hope this helped.