From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 11:36 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Alt-tab appears random in Win7

Not sure what is going on for you but it seems pretty stable to me,
creating a last-in first out stack, the application I had focus on
being first in line, the application that had focus next and so on.

I do notice that from the system tray I need to use alt+shift+tab to
get to the last focused application rather than alt+tab, alt+tab takes
me to what I would think of as the second app in line.

On 2/8/13, Adrian Spratt <Adrian@adrianspratt.com> wrote:
With XP, I could predict in which application a press of alt-tab would
land
me. In essence, it was wherever I'd last been.

I'm finding in Win7 that there's no pattern. I could land in the previous
application or just about any other open window, including the desktop.

Similarly, if I go to the system tray and escape out of it, often as not I
end up in an application that is different from the one I was working in.

Has anyone else done a better job of detecting patterns? Is there, by any
chance, a solution?