From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dani L Pagador
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 6:17 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Hi, Ed and Dave.
I'm using Win7 64-bit with Outlook 2010, and haven't made the shift to JFW14
yet.
When I ctrl+shift+o in an open message, JFW says there are no objects to
display.
If the message has attachment(s), I can shift+tab to get to the attachments
list. When I select the attachment I want, shift+F10 gets me to the ribbon,
and the tab I land on is called Attachments. Arrow down to the Actions
submenu, and find options to open, save, print, or remove the attachment.
HTH,
Dani