From: "Kimsan" <kimsansong@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 10:42
Subject: RE: creating libarries in windows7 using jaws:

What do you mean jealous function?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 5:16 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.

The same way you would without jobs. This is strictly a Windows function and
not a jealous function. Perhaps if you found a list for computer users, or
if you Google it, wouldn't you might find the answer.

Dave Carlson
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 6, 2013, at 16:20, "Kenny" <p.wildcat1234@...> wrote:

Hi How do you create libarries in windows7 using jaws?

Kenny Peyatt