From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@ky.gov>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 9:15 AM
Subject: RE: Changing labels in form fields?

Tom, is this a ready-made database, or do you roll your own? I presume it's the former. The only logging file I've ever used is one I cooked up some years ago in an old DBF-compatible database and ported over to Access, and I don't use it as often as I should. I know they have some slick programs out there at little or no cost, so I'll be interested in following this thread through to resolution.

Ted (KD4EXK)